Terms and Conditions
Payments can be made by:
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express
- Check payments mail directly to:
Gray Ghost Camps
P.O. Box 35
Rockwood, Maine 04478
Reservations and Deposits:
All reservations require a 50% deposit upon booking. Deposits are 100% refundable, with a 30 day notice of cancellation. Cancellations within 30 days of arrival are non-refundable. A credit will be issued towards a future stay. No refunds for early departure.
Reservation Prices do not Include:
Expenses and items not mentioned, including, but not limited to: campfire wood, propane/charcoal for BBQ grills, motorboats, transportation, guided services, tips for personal services, meals, insurance and other items of a personal nature.
- Tenant hereby assumes all risk of damage to any and all personal property of Landlord and Tenant, including household furniture and goods during such use and occupancy.
- Tenant hereby assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Landlord harmless from and indemnify Landlord against the same.
- It is agreed that the Premises shall be used only for residential purposes.
- Tenant in the possession, use and occupancy of the Premises agrees to observe and comply with all restrictions, laws and ordinances affecting the Premises or occupancy thereof.
- Tenant further agrees that no use shall be made of the Premises, or acts done which will increase the existing rate of insurance upon the Premises, or will cause a cancellation of any insurance policy covering the Premises.
- Smoking is not permitted in any residence. A $150 fee may be charged for ionization, if smoking in the property is detected.